Wednesday, February 6, 2008

omgzzzzzz







my new home!





this is the street view on google for my new place in dallas!
my apartment will be the one upstairs to the left of the front door.
it is perfect.
the building was built in 1927 and has since been turned into 12 apartments.
its a one bedroom with hardwood floors, a darling little balcony, and 50s style tile in the kitchen and bathroom. i think i really lucked out. and the rent is under budget! i'm so excited!

the lease starts feb. 15 but i don't think i'll actually move for good until the first of the month. i have some more parties in my system to get out- and my dad took off the first week of march to be a doll and help me move. plus- i need to keep working at caffe capri.

ah well. just wanted to give a little update.

i'm happy. link happy.

2 comments:

blindslug said...

'December 22, 2007 We just scored another perfect score on our health inspection.' - from caffe capris website.

becca said...

can't stop us from being clean